This week on #Mindset Transformation radio with coach Myrna, we give insights on 6 Ways to Find Your Purpose. Coach Dan Willms and I also interview Keshia Marie Morris, Political Activist, as she shares how she found her purpose.
Purpose: If you don’t have one, you will perish! The bible teaches that people without a vision shall perish.
That is the same statement that God made to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. He told them that if they ate from the tree of knowledge, then they will surely die. And they did!
Not a physical death; but a spiritual death. In a similar way the bible teaches that people without a vision shall perish, again not a physical death, but in spirit
You see, having a purpose inspires you to live and not die!
I love this quote from the great Dr. Wayne Dyer
“Purpose inspires you. When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project; all your thoughts break their bonds, your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new and wonderful world!”
Dr. Wayne Dyer
That is what happened to my daughter Keshia Marie Morris. She became inspired after reading Nelson Mandela’s book “A Long Walk to Freedom”
My partner coach Dan Willms and I interviewed Keshia on our show “You Asked for it”
Listen to the MP3 recording to hear Keshia’s story.
Here is a poem Keshia wrote and I published in my book “Out of the Snares, a story of hope and encouragement” in my chapter on Purpose and Destiny.
Purpose is continually evolving
When you emit God from your purpose,
You close doors that God clearly opened
Know that God is behind your purpose
Take ownership of your purpose, for it is not yours, but the Lords
Purpose requires you to be diligent
Rebuke laziness in the name of God
Have tunnel vision in regards to your purpose
Focus on your purpose
Walk in your purpose
Stand in your purpose
Don’t forget your purpose
Neglect those things that hinder your purpose
Don’t get caught up in daily living and,
Forget what God has purposed
You will never be perfect, only the God,
Who called you to your purpose is perfect!
Purpose makes you leave what is comfortable
Purpose will help you endure what is uncomfortable
Just because you miss a short-term goal,
It does not take you away from your purpose
The end of your purpose is always bigger than you
Purpose will always require some suffering!
Your purpose may have many fingers or parts
Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing,
Who will try to pull you away from your purpose
When you are weak, call on the Lord
Who is with you at ALL Times!
Through him all things are possible!!!
Keshia Marie Morris
6 Ways to Find Your Purpose
1. Look inside at your natural ability. You were created with a purpose. There is something you can do better than anyone else on the planet. Seek and you will find it.
2. Pay attention to the things you like doing. The thing you would do for free. Ask yourself what would I do today if money was not a problem?
3. Find your passion. Do you want to help starving children in Africa? Do you want to stop domestic violence? Do you want to take big money out of politics? What injustice makes you mad? Don’t just talk about it, do something about it.
4. Keep learning and growing. Grow consciously. Read books. Attend seminars, hire a coach or a mentor
5. Pray. Keep an open connection to God, so you are able to hear him through the Holy Spirit. Ask him what he wants you to do, and he will answer.
6. Reflection. Do you know what you are good at? Are you aware of your strengths? Find a quiet place every day and meditate. It is the only way to connect to source and find out who you truly are.
Please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes.
coach Myrna itunes podcast
To contact me to be a guest on this show or for sponsorship opportunities, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the web at www.myrnayounghelps.com