How to be sexually confident by embracing your Goddess in the Bedroom. That is our topic today on the Mindset Transformation Radio show and podcast. Coach Myrna interviews Intimacy and Orgasmic Coach, Margo Blake. Margo is going to teach you How to Embrace Your Goddess in the Bedroom by being sexually confident.
As a teen mom Margo was forced into developing her sexuality at an early age. At 48 years old she decided to learn the secrets of the intimacy that had always eluded her. Even though she was always sexually confident, She wanted to know more about the RAW, Vulnerable parts of herself that she always held back from men. She wanted to find out for herself and also to teach other women to embrace that part of themselves. So, she became an intimacy coach teaching women How to be sexually confident and How to embrace their Goddess in the bedroom.
in celebration of the movie “50 Shades Freed” and Valentines Day, I wanted to give my listeners a gift. A gift of Awakening along the lines of the Awakening felt by Anastasia by Christian Grey.
Margo teaches women to use their voice to tell their partners what they want and don’t want.
She teaches women that men should be in servitude to them and they should be confident about their sexuality, embracing their Goddess in the bedroom fully!
As women of all ages are bored with their partners, the movie “50 Shades of Grey” captures and excites women, the same way Christian Grey captures and excites Anastasia. Women are bored with the vanilla love making and vanilla lifestyle. We want our ice cream with sprinkles on top!
Melania Trump is one Sexually Confident woman! In an interview with Howard Stern, the First Lady disclosed some steamy information about her intimate life with the President. Read more: https://amomama.com/56829-melania-trump-confides-presidents-strong.html
1. Question 1: Can you tell my audience your back story. How did you become an intimacy coach?
2. Question 2: What advice would you give to young women today on how to embrace their Goddess in the Bedroom and to How to be confident about their sexuality?
3. Question 3: In the movie 50 Shades of Grey, Anastasia is a young woman inexperienced in sex and becomes drawn in the world of a dominatrix Christian Grey. All three movies were well received but it still received a lot of criticism about showcasing abuse of women. What do you think the message of the film is for young women like Anastasia?
4. Question 4: What constitutes intimacy?
5. How can we bring intimacy into our bedroom?
6. For the men listening, what advice would you give them in honoring their women and their sexuality?