A, holistic, approach means that all parts of you are connected to, holistic living. It is much easier than most people think. A, holistic, view of life comes down to healthy choices, for your body and mind, and taking the time to focus on your health. A, holistic life, is a lifestyle and way of thinking.
My guest always wanted to help people and when her son was diagnosed with Asthma, she decided she wanted to learn how to heal him by, living holistically, instead of using prescription drugs. With her, holistic approach, her son is now cured of asthma.
In today’s episode of the Transform your Mind with coach Myrna, I interview Ms Taeneka Brooks, founder of Hands of Sage Inc
Taeneka will teach us How to Heal your body with, holistic health, with the use of special blends of teas.
Her company Hands of Sage manufactures, holistic health, products and teas. Their most popular product is called the Sage Moon Box:
The Sage moon Box is the, holistic, approach to healing women both mentally and physically on their monthly, menstrual cycle.
What is a Holistic approach to life
One way of, holistic health, is with self care. Hands of Sage offers a moon box.
The Sage Moon Box includes:
- Organic natural bath salts
- Sage Moon Tea to boosted fertility
- Tea Infuser
Her teas also help with bloating or cramps during the, menstrual cycle.
Her detox teas help cleanse the full body, increase metabolism and burn fat.
Hands of Sage teas cleanse all the way down to the cellular level.
Taeneka also educates her clients on, living Holistically
Check out Taeneka on her web site www.handsofsage.bigcartel.com
This approach can also be used for any of the other women problems.
Here is an article on how someone used this method to help with uterine fibroids
My 7-Step Holistic Regimen
1. Drastically limit your consumption of simple carbohydrates, refined sugar, and processed foods.
2. Incorporate organic foods as much as possible. Food packed with hormones, specifically meat, feed the fibroid.
3. Juice beets, spinach, kale, ginger, and turmeric daily to detox the liver.
Also add fresh turmeric to your juice and tea.
Likewise, you can take 3 or more turmeric capsule 3x daily.
This will decrease inflammation and stop excessive bleeding and pain. I add raw turmeric to my dandelion root tea every day.
4. Take an active dose of systemic enzymes 3x daily. My dosage consists of 12 pills daily (6 in the morning and 6 at night). This has aided tremendously in dissolving my fibroids.
5. Exercise a minimum of 30 mins daily four to five times a week.
6. Avoid consuming anything packaged in plastic. Bottled water is the major culprit of estrogen imbalance.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT: Do castor oil packs every other day. I use Jamaican black castor oil by Island Tropic. Click here for more information on what castor oil can do for your fibroids.
WHAT IS HOLISTIC HEALTH?
Holistic healing is often defined as a form of healing that looks at the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. This kind of healing often involves multiple complimentary medicines and alternative healthcare practices that can overlap with modern-day western medicine but will go beyond the singular treatment of symptoms to support more than just the body.
Some alternative healthcare practices that often are found within the realm of, holistic health, are:
- energy work (reiki)
- physical therapy
- general western medicine
- personal training
When all of these complimentary therapies come together for, holistic healing, a person is much more likely to experience wellness on a deeper level that allows for a more joyful and truly healthy way of living.
Benefits to Holistic Living
The main benefits of this type of, living holistically, include:
- Balanced emotional and physical well-being
- Better interpersonal relationships
- Reduced stress
- Improved productivity
- Relief of chronic ailments
- Enhanced environment understanding
- Personal growth
- Spiritual development
The ways to achieve these ends are meditation, spiritual healing, green living, yoga, veganism, and organic medication and food.
When you properly practice, holistic living, exercises, you can:
- Alleviate illness and pain
- Improve your energy and physical strength
- Feel a sense of comfort, calm, rejuvenation, and balance
- Increase your longevity and good health overall
These are some benefits of, holistic living, that can really balance out your life. There are many other benefits to it.
The important thing to know is that anyone can benefit from, holistic living, and it appeals to many people who are looking to enrich their lives regardless of their age, ability, life circumstances or belief system. You can practice this type of living to heal your body, reconnect with your spirit, calm your mind and maintain good health.