Real estate investor, Trainer Trevor Evans, teaches, how to invest in real estate with No Money. Trevor teaches, how to get funding for your deals, fix and flip, your, investment properties, and, how to flip a house.
Watch the YouTube video to learn how to Invest in Real Estate from a, Rich Dad, real estate investor.
What you will learn about Real Estate Investing in this motivational video:
1. What are some strategies to purchase property for your, real estate investing, business with little or no cash?
There are several way to do this. You can max out your credit cards, you can set up a lease to own deal, you can get seller financing.
2. What does, Hard money lenders, look for in a good deal?
They look for the ROI or return on investment
3. How do you make your deal attractive to a, Hard money lender?
Show that the resale value is at least 40% higher that the investment.
Strategies using other people’s money to fund your, real estate investments:
1. Using your credit cards to fund your deals. The more credit you have the better off you are!
2. Hard money Lenders, Hard money lenders, look at the asset and not at your credit score.
3. Borrow money from friends and family. You convert them into, Hard Money lenders, and pay them a good interest rate to start your, house flipping, business.
4. Borrow from your Whole Life Insurance policy.
2. Take a loan from your 401K.
3. Take out an Equity line of credit on your personal house.
The commonly used strategy in, real estate investing, is the use of a, Hard Money Lender.
You need a, Hard money lender, for your, real estate investing, business. A money lender does not look at your credit, what does he look for?
1. Your expertise. Most, Hard money lenders, want you to have three investments under your name. This does not include your personal residence.
2. The ARV or after repair value. The property must have equity before the deal is made.
3. How did the property come on the market. Eg is it a Foreclosure, short sale or probate.
4. What is your, exit strategy? Is your, exit strategy, to, buy and hold, or, fix and flip?
5. How long you need to complete rehab work.
6. How much is the estimated cost of repairs.
Hard Money Lender do not offer 100% Financing
Make no mistake, hard money lenders, need borrowers to deploy their capital and get a return on investment for their capital partners. They often enjoy repeat business, real estate investing, aren’t typically one-time borrowers, so asset-based lenders like, hard money lenders, or, private money lenders, value the business relationships they develop with quality borrowers.
Real estate investing, with no money down or little or no cash is to borrow from, Hard money lenders, who charge high interest for short term loans. When, hard money lenders, provide a loan, they want to be confident that the, borrower, is able to repay the loan on time. If the, borrower, isn’t able to pay back the loan, this creates a great deal of extra work, stress and potential financial loss for the lender. A strong, borrower, with a significant down payment (or equity in the property) and cash reserves has the best chance of obtaining a, hard money loan, and succeeding with their, real estate, project.
Sponsor AD :
Myrna Young South Florida Realtor
Are you looking to invest in the south Florida or Fort Myers market? The time is ripe for investors. As a realtor, I have access to, off market discount properties, and, wholesale properties, for either your, buy and hold, or, fix and flip, investment strategies. Call 954-999-6125 for all your Sales, Rentals or Property Management services. We are licensed in, real estate, and, property management, and will sell or lease your house. Don’t delay, Call today 954-999-6125 or contact us @ https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/myrna-young___3322478_080499227
Looking for a, Hard Money Lender? Here is an article from Connected Investors on how to get bids on your project.
Connected Investors, the world’s largest, real estate investing, network and marketplace, today announced the launch of the first centralized real estate investment funding portal, CiX.com. The technology allows real estate investors to quickly and easily submit their deals to a network of asset-based lenders, ensuring the best terms for loans on their, investment properties.
Subscribe to the Transform you Mind podcast with Coach Myrna to get notification of all shows, Life coaching tips as well as Real Estate Investment tips and strategies.
How to Create the Freedom Lifestyle through Real Estate Investments.