What is the Alchemy of Desire? – Desire can be called the feminine face of God! Desire is what God places in our spirit to lead us to our purpose. It is the key that unlocks what God placed you on this earth to do.
We have Desire for our partners physically and spiritually, we desire our careers, we desire to procreate and have children, we desire to be emotionally and physically healthy, we desire to be wealthy.
So why the topic the Alchemy of Desire you ask again?
My co-host today is Margo Blake, a One Taste coach. One Taste has a coaching workshop called the Alchemy of Desire. This workshop focuses on sexual desire; and I wanted to expand that Alchemy of sexual desire to encompass all desires.
Let me share with you the meaning of Alchemy.
The dictionary calls Alchemy a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination. That includes.
“finding the person who’s right for you requires a very subtle alchemy”
The book the Alchemy of Desire was made famous by
by Tarun J. Tejpal
In his book Mr Tajpal tells the story of a young couple, penniless but gloriously in love. Obsessed with each other, they move from a small town to the big city, where the man, who dreams of being a writer, works feverishly on a novel, stopping only to feed his ceaseless desire for his beautiful wife.
A chance occurrence allows the lovers to abandon the city for a mist-shrouded spur of the lower Himalayas and move into a sprawling old house, which they hope will embody their love. At first they pursue their deep physical need with a reckless intensity. But during renovations of the house, a set of diaries written by the original inhabitant—a glamorous American adventuress—is unearthed, and the narrator finds himself irresistibly drawn away from his wife and thrust into another world and time, into the hole of history. As his life and love fall apart, he slowly begins to uncover the dark secrets at the heart of her story, until the shocking truth is laid bare and all certainties are overturned.
It also offers, in searing, lucid prose, a deeply sensual and moving meditation on the nature of desire, history, truth, and art.
The word desire does not only belong with sexual desires. As a mindset coach I created a work shop to help me and my clients manifest the desires of our hearts. As mentioned in the definition of the word Alchemy. Alchemy is the magical process of transformation and creation.
• We must identify the desires we most want to have and then breathe life into them with the power of our emotions.
• To bring the quantum possibility into particle existence emotions is the key.
• Emotions is the only way to give power to our thoughts and animate them.
• When we focus conscious energy towards what is desired and give it life through emotion, what we desire will always show up.
• I teach my clients to create a list of all the attributes they desire.
• Its Like going into a restaurant and ordering your desire. What do you want to eat?
• You don’t just go into the restaurant and order whatever they are serving; so you shouldn’t do that with your life either.
• Be clear on what you want to create. It is important to live life from that vantage point. Imagine your most important desire is already yours, imagine that it is already happening.
To do this Ask yourself the following questions:
• 1. What is life like now that I have the thing I want the most?
• 2. How is life different than it was before when I didn’t have the thing that I want the most?
• 3. How is my time spent differently?
• 4. How does it feel when I wake up in the morning?
• 5. What does my new day look like?
• 6. Where do I lay my head at night?
• 7. Who is with me?
• 8. What type of new experiences am I having?
Feel the emotions. Emotions is what activates the Law of Attraction.
• Thought – located in the upper region of the body. Encompasses the throat, third eye and crown Chakra. This area of the body is responsible for creation. All your desires are created here. Your third eye is in the middle of your forehead between your eyes and your crown Chakra is the top of your head.
• Feeling – when thoughts and emotions are combined, they meet at the Heart Chakra. Feelings come into play when the mind interprets emotions.
• When you change the attached emotions to your thoughts, it will creates different feelings.
• We must marry thought and emotion to give us the ability to have the things we want. That is how we create the Alchemy of Desire.
Ultimate Relationship Program;
10 Steps to Create, Transform, and Celebrate the Greatest Gift of Life
I was listening to a Tony Robbins podcast last week and the host was interviewing renowned sexologist Jaiya. Jaiya is the author of Red Hot Touch ? Jaiya told a personal story in which she said she is wired as an Energetic. Energetics according to Jaiya are able to achieve sexual fulfillment by tapping into the energy in the bedroom.
• The energetic is turned on by arousal, tease, anticipation and space. They’re very turned on by light touch, slow touch, and feeling very safe.
Her partner on the other hand was wired as a Sensual.
According to Jaiya, the sensual is turned on by all of their senses being ignited. Tastes, smells, beauty, they really want beauty and they bring beauty into a sensual sexual space. They also love candles, romance, music, bathtub time, massage, full body touch.
So, Jaiya says that for 3 years she would get into bed and initiate sex and her partner would turn his back and say he was tired and not in the mood. She said she would cry herself to sleep because she felt that her partner did not love her any more and was no longer sexually attracted to her.
Her partner on the other hand said he was tormented because he felt like a looser because he could not satisfy his woman. This went on like I said for 3 years until finally they figured out that he needed the sensual to get aroused and was not turned on by her chop chop let’s do this attitude.
How do you coach your clients to bridge incompatibilities in the bedroom?
Tune in to listen how Margo coaches her couples to communicate in the bedroom.