Podcast Sponsor: Transform Your Mind Radio and Podcast.
PODCAST SPONSOR, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE FOR YOUR SERVICE OR PRODUCT PLUS LOCAL EXPOSURE TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MARKET IN ATLANTA GEORGIA? THEN THIS IS THE, PODCAST SPONSOR THAT FITS YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY.
The mission of the, Transform your Mind, Radio and podcast is to positively empower women around the world to improve their lives by the transforming of their minds. To Help women use faith and belief that they can make their dreams a reality.
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 pm on the afternoon Drive www.wdjyfm.com
How Do Podcast Sponsorship Work?
A, podcast sponsor, or advertiser, pays the Host to promote their goods or services over one or more podcast episodes. You’re free to get a little creative, but usually, hosts use one of two ways to run ads: radio-style or host-read.
- Podcast listeners are educated. Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and read a lot
- 32% of them listen while they work out
- 52% listen in the car
- 37% listen while taking public transportation
- 46% listen while travelling
- 40% listen while walking, running or biking
- Podcast listeners are loyal, 88% listen to all episodes
- Podcast listeners are engaged, 61% of them buy something they heard about on a podcast AD
- More women are listening to podcasts
- African Americans are a growing podcast demographic
- Millennial’s are the most desirable age demographic
- Repetition is key.
- One spot, one time, on one show simply won’t generate the results you’re after.
Benefits of a Podcast Sponsor?
I asked the question on Quora ‘Why was podcast marketing was on the rise”
Simply put, because audience is large, consuming podcasts frequently, in variety, and much longer than other media. Best yet, this audience continues to grow year over year.
Podcast creators in turn provide not only variety; but also depth of conversations so advertisers can pick exactly the audience they want, and activate a very relevant message to that particular message.
Podcast Sponsor The facts and details:
- Large audience: in the US alone, 40+ million people listen to podcasts on a weekly basis. Almost 70 million on a monthly basis!
- Growing audience in all demographics: year over year growth of 20–25% in all demographics and ages
- Variety of shows and episodes: for the people that watch, the average number of podcasts watched is 3+, and the average number of episodes is 5+ on a weekly basis
- Long exposure: average duration of an episode being around 1 Hour, that means that Podcast listeners spend on average 5 hours listening to audio weekly. Compare that to the (continually plunging) number of hours spent on newspaper, magazine, radio, and TV… very competitive
- Personable like never before: the Podcast experience is a very intimate one. People are either adding colors to the stories they are told, putting themselves into the topics, or having their questions answered. It’s a new level of connection to media
As a, podcast sponsor, this is a compelling case to consider podcasts as media vehicle investment:
- Finally, clearly defined audiences: with other media, specially broadcast, marketers were speaking to larger audiences, but also very diverse. Only mass-adoption products would make economical sense for advertising.
- So we can tell ever more relevant stories and thus powerful messages: With podcasts, interests are narrowly defined. This is a marketer’s heaven: tell an unique, crisp, interesting idea to an audience that is known. This message specificity will drive massive action: Product consideration and purchase, adherence to social communities, and increased loyalty and recommendation.
I see a promising future for podcasts and, podcast sponsors, the opportunity to connect with people in a personable yet scaleable way.
Why Sponsor the Transform Your Mind Podcast
As a, podcast sponsor, for the Transform Your Mind Radio Hour and podcast. Your message will be heard on the radio by more than 30,000 weekly listeners, and more than 70,000 monthly podcast listeners, including iTunes podcast, Tunein, Sticher, Google Play Spotify, Castbox, Soundcloud, iHeart Radio, and on my YouTube video Channel, and Blog. Check out our, podcast sponsor, packages and rates below.
Podcast sponsor Packages:
Sponsor 4 shows per month either pre roll or Mid roll
Sponsor 12 shows pre roll or mid roll
6 month commitment 24 podcast episodes with 24 radio episodes plus social media marketing and Online advertising
|Host read AD, 4 posts, 4 shows on WDJY 99.1 FM and all 19 podcast players||Your 60 sec Mp3 AD will play for 12 shows on WDJY 99.1 FM and all podcast players with link to your site from blog.myhelps.us||Your voice over 60 sec Mp3 AD will play 24 shows, on WDJY 99.1 FM and all podcast players with links from Blog incl. Instagram stories|
About the show and our audience for, podcast sponsor
The Transform your Mind radio and podcast, airs every week on the afternoon drive 5 pm to 6 pm on WDJY 99.1 FM, in the Metro Atlanta area and on the internet on internet radio at www.wdjyfm.com. The target audience are women between the ages of 25 to 55 years old who want to improve the quality of their lives through Life coaching and a Mindset shift.
PODCAST SPONSOR DEMOGRAPHICS
Recently Updated May 2020
Awareness in Australia is much higher than the US, but listening is much lower.
- Defining Success of your AD: Performance Indicators
To define success and best evaluate your test, it’s important to know what your performance indicators and desired outcomes are.
Are you driving traffic to your website? Are you looking to boost sales? Are you trying to increase awareness of your brand? Do you measure that awareness on social media?
Your indicators will probably be some mix of these and others, but likely will vary based upon your campaign type.
PODCAST SPONSOR ADS DELIVER EFFECTIVE RESULTS
LISTENERS BUY PRODUCTS FROM, PODCAST SPONSOR, ADS
61% of podcast listeners say that they bought something after hearing an AD on our shows.
PODCAST SPONSOR DRIVE MORE ENGAGEMENT
In a three month head-to-head test against radio, Sling Media found 2 – 3 times more engagement from their podcast ads.
When our, podcast sponsors, endorse an episode, it sends a message to the listeners that you value personal development and positive change.
Contact Myrna Young for details of, podcast sponsor