For over 14 years Amy Schoen, a professional certified life and relationship coach, has helped marriage-minded men and women get off the dating merry-go-round and finally find their life partner. She also helps her clients build a loving, committed relationship that lead to marriage, if that is their goal.
• With the proven, Motivated to Marry, © Dating Secrets Coaching Program, Amy’s clients discover what they truly want in a life partner, often finding their “perfect” match, within 6 months to a year’s time! Finally they can now direct their energies towards being with their life partner, friends and family and enjoying their life pursuits.
• Amy is the Author of, “Motivated to Marry,- Now There’s a Better Method to Dating and Relationships”, “Get It Right This Time” and “How to Find and Keep Your Ideal Romantic Partner”. She has been featured in many radio, TV, and newspaper articles on dating and relationships.
• Amy lives in the Washington, DC Metro area with husband (#2) of 16 years, and her 10 year old son. Find out more about Amy, her services, programs and her monthly Motivated to Marry podcasts at www.MotivatedtoMarry.com also available on iTunes.
In this episode you will learn:
How do you prepare yourself to meet the, motivated to marry, man or woman?
I have top-down approach with my clients, we first look at what you want for your
Life. It’s being clear about your life. I go deep into the values and there’s a way for me to
really kind of flush them out and pull them out because people think they know
their values but when they go through my process they really kind of see.
Over 80% of my successfully matched, motivates to marry, couples met their
partners through online dating after they applied my process.
They become so empowered and they don’t take crap from anybody. I train them to
watch out for those wishy-washy men who like well, maybe I’ll get married
someday, maybe I’ll have a family one day.
What to talk about on a First Date
I say on a first date there are three things that you really just
need to pay attention to.
1. Does the conversation flow?
2. Do you not see any real apparent deal-breakers? The things
that you know are not going to work for you.
3. Are you somewhat attracted to this person? I mean not like you
can’t even imagine kissing him!
I mean usually within three or four dates you know whether somebody is
Going to work and if they are, motivated to marry,
What does, Motivated to Marry, mean?
We throw around the term, motivated to marry, so much since that is the topic of your
book and that’s the topic of your expertise.
Motived to Marry, it is a mindset, it’s dating with a purpose,
It came to me as I was dating and I was in my late thirties and I’m standing at a
party and I’m talking to this guy and he’s really cute and he plays with a
band and he’s going off to Europe for six months, and I’m kind of like
a strategic Maximizer, so I’m listening, I’m like oh my God, he’s not, motivated to marry,
What are some of the characteristics of the, motivated to marry, man or woman?
The, motivated to marry, is basically somebody who if a woman looking for a man. I
would say that he’s secure and is stable financially. Stable career, like everything else in his life
is set, except he’s missing the missing the relationship piece. These, motivated to marry, men
tend to hate singles events and being single. They desire to have a steady companionship rather than the stress of continuing going out. I would say more introverted people tend to be, motivated to marry, and that’s why online dating has been phenomenal. Introverts love the internet because it’s a one-to-one medium.
How many dates should you go on before becoming exclusive?
By the fourth or fifth dates, you know whether you want go further. I
have a whole thing about when to be exclusive and what you need before
you would be willing to be a exclusive. To stop dating other people and just focus
on this person. In the, motivated to marry, model I suggest that you kind of
have to have the conversation about how long you’re going to be in a relationship before expecting to go the next step. I told my husband when we were dating, I’m not dating to date, I’m, dating for a purpose, of marriage and having a family.
I’m, dating with purpose, I absolutely love that phrase because you can weed out so
much without being intrusive.
How to Work with Amy
I have a self-learning program I call a Home Study, the motivated to marry, dating
secrets program which is eight modules and it takes you through, the motivated to marry, process in terms of getting to know yourself better, your goals and your values, which values to focus on as well as your must-haves or deal breakers and non-negotiables; so you really build way to really sift through people quickly. I also give you a lot of ideas about how to meet people.
I have 12 areas that I’ve identified of areas that we need to pay attention to in
A relationship and the conversations we need to have with our partner and then I
also give you some tools some relationship tools. I have written article on the test of time as long-term couples have lasted and I have the relationship dating hurdles.
The steps that you need to get from dating to engagement.
HAVING TROUBLE GETTING A MERCHANT ACCOUNT?
Does your business fall into the High risk category? Like CBD, Gaming, Gambling, Travel. Pharmacy, or Time share
and you have been Rejected by other merchant account providers?
No problem… iPayTotal wants your business!
Our high risk merchant accounts allow you to accept all major credit and debit cards. Our MOTO payment gateway allows accepting transactions over the phone.
iPayTotal delivers payment solutions and products to help grow your business.
Contact us now for your payment processing at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.ipaytotal.com
Other Links and Resources:
How To Get Your Super Motivated Boyfriend to Marry You
If you would like to improve the quality of your life and don’t have the budget to hire a coach, then I have an offer for you. Why not play the game of life and learn the skills to maneuver life situations. How many of you have played the game of monopoly and learned the value of having property to collect rent?
Points of You® is a leading company in the field of training for personal and business development.
Points of You use games to explore significant life themes in a fun, unique and powerful way.
Games are designed for use by professionals, organizations or individuals.
The games are designed to help you look deep inside yourselves and the environment around you.
It is a stimulating exploration that sharpens our senses and opens up new possibilities.
Who can use Points of You Games?
• Anyone wishing to reconnect and enhance communication with themselves and others.
• Anyone in search of fresh perspectives on dilemmas, relationships and decision making.
• Those seeking inner change and the opportunity to build new bridges.
Points of You is a collection of various games.
1. The Coaching Game features 65 associative cards that explore significant everyday life themes.
2. Punctum fosters associative connections between photos, themes and questions. These flexible combinations make it a fascinating tool, highly effective in dynamic therapy, coaching and counseling.
3. Faces is a powerful way to get to know ourselves through the observation of others.
For more information or to purchase one or more games. Would make a prefect Christmas gift for someone you love. Head over to