Can Advocacy build successful bridges? It sure can. My guest today shares 9 Steps to Effective Advocacy.
Latisha Atkins is the founder of Building Bridges to Success, Inc.
Tell me about yourself. How did you create your company Building Bridges to Success and become an Advocate?
1. What is Advocacy?: What it is and why it is important?
2. What are some of the ways people can get involved locally and nationally with Advocacy.
3. What are some pointers you can give our audience on how to advocate.
4. How do people and communities move from problem-solving in their personal lives to advocacy?
5. What are some barriers to getting involved with advocacy?
6. How does BRIDGES advocate for your community?
7. What are some examples of advocacy?
8. Is there a difference between advocacy and lobbying?
9. How can BRIDGES help others become advocates for their communities?
10. Does advocacy lead to real change?
11. Can anyone be an advocate?
Check out more on Adcocacy and How it can build bridges to success @ Bridges2yoursuccess.com
As America and the world fight for gun control. Advocacy will be the tool used to change those laws.
Here is an article about Advocacy Groups Call For Firearm Rights In Britain Following Several Terror Attacks
FOLLOWING NUMEROUS DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS THIS YEAR, PRO-GUN GROUPS IN BRITAIN ARE INCREASINGLY CALLING FOR CITIZENS TO RECEIVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
An initiative called Carry Now is growing in England and demanding that the government “allow law-abiding, reliable and trained citizens to carry CCW for self-defence in Europe.”
The initiative is backed by Firearms United, a group in Europe advocating for similar pro-gun initiatives all across the continent.
“These tragedies may have been the eye opener to just how ineffective our laws are,” Firearms-UK representative Dave Ewing reportedly told Voactive following last Saturday’s terror attack in London.
Common Cause is an organization in Washington, DC that is leading the Advocacy charge to modernize elections, making them more fair, secure, and accessible with automatic voter registration laws and same-day registration at polling places on Election Day. We are ensuring security and fairness at the ballot box by demanding paper back-ups and post-election risk-limiting audits to detect foul play early.
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review if you find this content helpful.
Help me stay at # 1 on iTunes!