Sometimes being an, open communicator, vs a closed off communicator gets you out of bad situations like in a relationship. In every area of life, there is no reward if there is no risk taken.
This week on Mindset Transformation radio and podcast with Coach Myrna Young, I interview Leadership Coach and Trainer, Gail Green.
Gail teaches us How to Become an, open Communicator. Gail is the founder of GoGreen Learning.
To receive her Free Gift of 3 Go Cards send her an email from her web site www.gogreenlearning.com
Here is a brief Biography of Gail Green.
• Gail is a leadership coach and trainer and her topic today is “How to find out if you are an, open vs closed communicator, as well as an, open communicator in the workplace. Gail is a leader who connects individuals and teams to their truth, helping them to discover their full expression of courage, joy and fulfillment. Gail works with all sizes of companies, as well as individually with leaders, and do life coaching with individuals from all walks of life.
• Gail’s primary work is in leadership development, teambuilding, stress management and all forms of, open and honest communication.
Who is a Closed Communicator?
Why is being a, closed communicator, bad?
As a, closed communicator:
- you become defensive,
- easy to anger,
- and not open to feedback.
So as a Leader, it is important to be an, open communicator, to your team and employees.
Open people radiate outwards from their heart and is able to touch others.
If you want to impact your employees and your customers, then learn how to be open.
Listen to the podcast as Gail teaches us how to be an, Open vs Closed communicator, with the help of her Go Cards.
Are You also Closed Off in your personal relationships And Don’t Even Know It?
Being an, open communicator in a relationship, is necessary for the relationship to be healthy.
Here are a few questions to find out if you are an, open communicator.
- How Would you answer the following questions?
- Are you emotionally guarded?
- Are you willing to take risks?
If you answered yes to these questions, it could mean that you are closed off emotionally.
Sometimes being emotionally guarded gets you into bad situations; but most of the time it gets you nowhere. In every area of life, there is no reward if there is no risk taken. So that could be why you keep finding yourself in relationships that bore you, or in relationship with other emotionally closed off individuals. Because like attracts like. Those relationships aren’t very rewarding, are they?
Open and honest communication, is the best way to be in relationships at home and workplace. If you don’t take the risk by becoming an, open communicator, and putting your true self and your true feelings on the table, those are the types of relationships that you will attract.
Your emotionally open friends who love being, open communicators, will get those giddy, best-friends-lovers, movie-type romances; you will get the dead-end ones. Maybe you’ve never had your heart broken, and maybe you think that’s a perk. But it’s not. It is said that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all! So, I will ask the question. Are you closed off communicator and don’t even realize it?
Here is an article from Madame Enoire that asks 10 more ways to tell if you are closed off personally.
Here are 10 ways to tell if you an, open communicator, or closed off :
- Do you feel like first dates are interrogations, and are put off by the line of questioning you receive during them?
- Does it feel very inappropriate to you whenever someone becomes emotional around you?
- Do your friends share their romantic stories with you? Or do they feel that you are never happy for them so they don’t share?
- Do you attract cocky guys?
- You do a lot of Googling before first dates.
- You prep your friends to meet a guy.
- Sex is a competition.
- You’ve never cried to a partner or shown your venerability.
- Eye contact makes you very uncomfortable
- You’re very sarcastic
Total Money Magnetism (The Secret Neuroscience of Millionaires) is a six-step system that effortlessly and automatically re-programs your brain into the brain of a millionaire. Written by world renowned hypnotherapist, multimillionaire, and celebrity success coach Dr. Steve G. Jones, this program is guaranteed to get results…
… Allowing ANYONE who uses it to experience the wealth, success and total financial freedom they’ve always wanted. Not only do you receive a manual packed with millionaire brain-building strategies and advice (including the steps to creating a passive income!), you also receive six custom-built millionaire brain hypnosis tracks recorded by Dr. Steve.
The key to a life of financial freedom and abundance is right in front of you, and I invite you to share it with your friends and family!
Show Notes Open Communicator:
- • Topic: Are you an Open or Closed Communicator?
- Tell us your journey towards becoming a Leadership coach
- How did you come to specialize in, Open vs closed communication?
- How does a leader know if he or she is, open vs closed communicator? What determines that?
- If a leader becomes closed off, how can he or she trace the source?
- Why should leaders want to become open? What are the benefits of being an, open communicator?
- What tools do you offer as a coach to help clients who are closed off to become, open communicators?
- You sent me this beautiful set of Go Cards, how does one use these cards to change their state?
- How do we become, open communicators in the workplace?
- What is the, meaning of open communication?