Business coaching for start-up companies that are experiencing sluggish growth helps these companies increase the bottom line, reduce attrition and create happier employees. As a Business and Success Coach, based in South Florida, MyHelps Inc launches new programs to help entrepreneurs achieve these goals.
Coaching, while this word comes from sports where the coach assists individuals as well as teams to increase performance and achieve new goals, is a process in which the coach asks the individual well-formulated questions and helps in finding answers.
The strongest aspect of coaching is that the individual is finding answers to his or her own questions. Simultaneously it is perceived as a managerial approach and style of management where the manager himself becomes the coach of employees.
Business Leaders have identified fifteen significant benefits of Business coaching as a growth and development tool.
1. Continuous one-on-one attention that facilitates growth
2. Expanded thinking through dialogue and powerful questioning from a coach.
3. Self-awareness – including bringing light to blind spots.
4. Personal accountability for development – A coach can hold you accountable for work you promised to do.
5. Just-in-time learning; e.g. preparing for a speech or meeting
6. Sustained interpersonal skills development.
7. Consistent, long-term development that gets embedded and becomes part of your routine.
8. Identify executive strengths and development needs
9. Leverage existing strengths and improve performance
10. Create a Leadership Strategy with an Action Plan and accountability to help Business owners stay on track
11. Adopt and/or reinforce the required leadership skills and competencies crucial to the company’s growth.
12. Positive and sustainable behavior changes
13. Develop leadership skills and practices; learn coaching skills they can implement.
14. Enhanced career planning and development with an action-oriented plan
15. Create and plan for greater work/life balance.
Myrna Morris Young (@myrna_morris) is the president and owner of MyHelps Inc, a Florida based Coaching and Consulting firm that specializes in delivering leadership development programs for start-up companies and dynamic organizations.
Ms Young is a Certified Professional Coach from the University of Miami, Credentialed as an Associate Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation, Awarded Entrepreneur of the Year in 1998 and nominated for Business Woman of the Year in 2015. Her areas of expertise are Leadership development, social media marketing and personal growth. Myrna can be reached for your coaching requirements or as a motivational speaker for your next event at 888-569-3182 or on the web at “http://www.myhelps.us”